We are proud that our staff are at the heart of Clarendon, providing customers with expert care at every stage of their journey with us. If you are interested in joining our growing team, please see a list of our current vacancies below, and details on how to apply for consideration. We will then be in contact to let you know whether you have been successful to progress to the next stage.
If we have nothing suitable at this time, please feel free to email your CV to email@example.com stating your preferred role, and we will keep your details on file and will be in touch should anything arise in the future.
PART TIME CUSTOMER CARE ASSISTANT/ GENERAL ADMINISTRATOR
Hours: 20 – 30 HOURS PER WEEK WITH THE POTENTIAL TO GROW INTO A FULL TIME ROLE TO SUPPORT THE NEEDS OF OUR GROWING DEVELOPMENTS
Location: Harrietsham, Maidstone, Kent.
Clarendon Homes are looking for a new team member to join their busy office in Harrietsham. This role would predominantly manage and organise all snagging works to our properties and offer excellent aftercare service to our customers after moving into their new home. We build on average 30 homes a year and in the next year or so will be building our largest development of over 100 properties. The role will also include general administration duties within the office across the departments.
- Experience in the construction industry is preferred but not essential
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Outlook, Access, Excel) although training will be given to further these skills specifically for the role.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong teamwork skills but also the ability to work independently.
- Good personal organisation
- At least A Level qualified (or equivalent)
Tasks for this job would consist of:
- Managing and utilising our new snagging system on an all incorporating software.
- Liaising with the customers directly as the first point of contact once they have moved in.
- Scheduling engineers/tradesman/contractors to attend properties.
- Organising snagging works for each property at 1 year from move in date.
- Downloading initial engineer reports and amend to adhere to NHBC guidelines for customer snagging reports.
- Maintaining detailed historical property records within the snagging database.
- Must be able to prioritise emergency snagging call outs.
- Weekly snagging case summaries and costings reports to be generated and issued out to directors/managers.
- Collating Home User Guides for each property. These are packs which hold all important information on each property, given to customers on move in day.
- Ordering waste bins from the local council for each property prior to customer move in day.
- Registering heat pump guarantees and filling in corresponding documentation.
- General office duties such as answering the main phone line, taking in deliveries, general administration duties etc.
- Maintaining our motor fleet by monitoring MOT, servicing and safety inspection due dates and booking the vehicles in when needed. Organising repairs works to our vehicles when they arise in a timely manner.
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Groundwork Labourers / General Labourers
Hours: Full Time (Monday – Friday 8am to 16:30pm with optional Saturdays)
Salary: £9 – £11ph depending on experience.
Location: On sites in Maidstone, Kent and surrounding areas.
Clarendon Homes have an immediate requirement for Full Time Permanent groundwork and general labourers to work on our busy projects in Maidstone, Kent and surrounding.
- Experience not necessary – For the right individuals, the company will help with required machine ticket.
- A good health and safety knowledge
- A good attitude & strong work ethic
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Hours: Full Time
Location: Harrietsham, Maidstone, Kent.
Clarendon Homes are a well-established housebuilder building quality homes throughout Kent. We have recently gained planning permission for a 106 unit residential scheme, which is now being brought forward for construction.
As the Quantity Surveyor, you will be working alongside our design and technical team on our residential projects, liaising with our accounts team and to support our land buyers in site evaluation. This is a new position, and the successful applicant will have the opportunity to bring their skill sets in setting up this role, reporting directly to the directors.
Skill & Experience Required:
• Expected to have worked for a house builder in the past 3 years minimum.
• Able to produce detailed bill of quantities and cost plans.
• Provide regular detailed cost analysis to the directors.
• Must be available to work in our Harrietsham office.
• Have developed to managing your own project(s).
• Enjoy a fast paced but fun environment.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor who is looking for a new and exciting challenge, then please apply today as we are looking to interview immediately. An excellent salary with benefits will be available for the right candidate.
Please submit your CV in the first instance to me at the following email address; firstname.lastname@example.org