We are proud that our staff are at the heart of Clarendon, providing customers with expert care at every stage of their journey with us. If you are interested in joining our growing team, please see a list of our current vacancies below, and details on how to apply for consideration. We will then be in contact to let you know whether you have been successful to progress to the next stage.
If we have nothing suitable at this time, please feel free to email your CV to email@example.com stating your preferred role, and we will keep your details on file and will be in touch should anything arise in the future.
Groundwork Labourers / General Labourers
Hours: Full Time (Monday – Friday 8am to 16:30pm with optional Saturdays)
Salary: £9 – £11ph depending on experience.
Location: On sites in Maidstone, Kent and surrounding areas.
Clarendon Homes have an immediate requirement for Full Time Permanent groundwork and general labourers to work on our busy projects in Maidstone, Kent and surrounding.
- Experience not necessary – For the right individuals, the company will help with required machine ticket.
- A good health and safety knowledge
- A good attitude & strong work ethic
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours: Full Time
Location: Harrietsham, Maidstone, Kent.
Clarendon Homes are a well-established housebuilder building quality homes throughout Kent. We have recently gained planning permission for a 106 unit residential scheme, which is now being brought forward for construction.
As the Quantity Surveyor, you will be working alongside our design and technical team on our residential projects, liaising with our accounts team and to support our land buyers in site evaluation. This is a new position, and the successful applicant will have the opportunity to bring their skill sets in setting up this role, reporting directly to the directors.
Skill & Experience Required:
• Expected to have worked for a house builder in the past 3 years minimum.
• Able to produce detailed bill of quantities and cost plans.
• Provide regular detailed cost analysis to the directors.
• Must be available to work in our Harrietsham office.
• Have developed to managing your own project(s).
• Enjoy a fast paced but fun environment.
If you are a Quantity Surveyor who is looking for a new and exciting challenge, then please apply today as we are looking to interview immediately. An excellent salary with benefits will be available for the right candidate.
Please submit your CV in the first instance to me at the following email address; email@example.com