An update on how we are operating in the current situation.
Due to the current Covid-19 situation and guidelines from the government:
- The majority of staff are now back in the office, carrying out thorough daily cleaning and hygiene as well as taking home lateral flow tests twice a week. We will not allow visitors inside the office (unless an exception has been made) and ask that any visitors ring the doorbell for a member of staff to come outside to meet you. Those staff still working from home are contactable as normal during work hours 8am – 5pm via email.
- We are working our way through the backlog of snagging caused by lockdown, and will be in touch when we are able to carry out your snagging survey. To protect both you and our staff, all staff working inside will be wearing masks and hand sanitising regularly.
- We do not currently have any show homes, but when we do we have measures in place to be able to do viewings in a safe manner as well as offering virtual viewings. Please see the protocol below for physical viewings. Please contact us if you are interested in any of our properties and we will answer any questions you may have.
Show Home Viewing Protocol:
- An appointment will be necessary for viewings or meetings – although please note where possible we would prefer telephone calls over face to face meeting (with the exception of viewings).
- We will be healthy and we ask that you are too – no signs of illness in past two weeks prior to the viewing. If you or a household member has shown symptoms of Coronavirus please let us know.
- Maximum two people per viewing (from the same household).
- We will practice social distancing where we must always be 2 metres apart, and we may not always accompany you inside the show homes.
- Face masks are mandatory inside our show homes, in line with government guidelines.
- We will issue you with disposable gloves and hand sanitiser upon arrival.
- We will clean our hands on entry and on exit of any property.
- We will leave all doors open inside the property and ask that you avoid touching handles/doors/surfaces where possible – we will wipe these down after each viewing as a precaution.
- All show homes will have two professional cleans each week.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation,