Due to the current Covid-19 situation and guidelines from the government:
- We now have a limited number of staff back working in both the office and on our construction sites, to comply with social distancing. Some office staff will continue to work from home to ensure a safe office environment, however can still be contacted via email and phone as normal.
- Unfortunately, at this moment in time our snagging engineer is unable to attend to customers’ homes until we feel it is safe to do so. We will therefore only be able to attend to any issues we deem urgent. Rest assured that when we can resume our snagging, we will work our way through the issues reported. Please note that this will mean there is a delay as we catch up with things, and we ask that you please refrain from chasing up as we will aim to rectify issues as quickly as possible. We will update this message when we are able to carry out snagging.
- We are now able to offer house viewings as we have measures in place to be able to do so in a safe manner. Please see the protocol below however please note that we do also have virtual tours available of some of our show homes – just ask us for further information.
Show Home Viewing Protocol:
- An appointment will be necessary for viewings or meetings – although please note where possible we would prefer telephone calls over face to face meeting (with the exception of viewings).
- We will be healthy and we ask that you are too – no signs of illness in past two weeks prior to the viewing. If you or a household member has shown symptoms of Coronavirus please let us know.
- Maximum two people per viewing (from the same household).
- Woodside Court and Churchfields viewings to be after 5pm or at weekends as we have construction workers on those sites during the week.
- We will practice social distancing where we must always be 2 metres apart, and we will not accompany you inside the show homes.
- We may wear PPE and we will provide you with a face mask, disposable gloves and hand sanitiser upon arrival.
- We will clean our hands on entry and on exit of any property.
- We will leave all doors open inside the property and ask that you avoid touching handles/doors/surfaces where possible – we will wipe these down after each viewing as a precaution.
- All show homes will have two professional cleans each week.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation,