Due to the current Covid-19 situation and guidelines from the government:
- Following the announcement of Kent being in Tier 4, we are continuing to have a skeletal team working in the office as the majority of office staff are still working from home. We are contactable as normal during work hours 8am – 5pm, Monday – Friday via phone and email. We will not allow visitors inside the office (unless an exception has been made) and ask that any visitors ring the doorbell for a member of staff to come outside to meet you.
- Until Kent is out of the Tier 4 category we will only be carrying out external snagging works. We will make an exception if there are any issues we deem as urgent. To protect both you and our staff we also have guidelines in place which must be agreed to before we will enter your property. These will be issued to you prior to the proposed visit. For all other issues (including outstanding), we will contact customers when we are in a position to be able to attend/reschedule these.
- Our show homes are still open for viewings by appointment only and your welfare is of upmost importance to us, so we have measures in place to be able to do so in a safe manner. Please see the protocol below. Additionally, our current show homes are also viewable online with interactive virtual tours! Please contact us if you are interested in any of our properties and we will answer any questions you may have and can arrange a viewing.
Show Home Viewing Protocol:
- An appointment will be necessary for viewings or meetings – although please note where possible we would prefer telephone calls over face to face meeting (with the exception of viewings).
- We will be healthy and we ask that you are too – no signs of illness in past two weeks prior to the viewing. If you or a household member has shown symptoms of Coronavirus please let us know.
- Maximum two people per viewing (from the same household).
- We will practice social distancing where we must always be 2 metres apart, and we may not always accompany you inside the show homes.
- Face masks are mandatory inside our show homes, in line with government guidelines.
- We will issue you with disposable gloves and hand sanitiser upon arrival.
- We will clean our hands on entry and on exit of any property.
- We will leave all doors open inside the property and ask that you avoid touching handles/doors/surfaces where possible – we will wipe these down after each viewing as a precaution.
- All show homes will have two professional cleans each week.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation,